Tuesday, December 11, 2012

35 Weeks ... Baby weighs 5 lbs!

How far along? 35 weeks 1 day
Total weight gain/loss? alot
Maternity Clothes? I am starting to need them more. I sort of feel like a I am smuggling a basketball around.
Stretch marks? Some but not too bad. I am ok with it so far.
Sleep? Braxton Hicks in the middle of the night wake me up. They go away quickly though. Also, it is really getting hard to roll from side to side, which is quite frustrating.
Best moment of the week? I didnt have to work last week. I had to use up some vacation time. The best part of the week was napping :)
Miss anything? Snow. Growing up it snowed a few times a year in the Texas Panhandle. Now that I live in the hill country, it never snows. It is hard to get in the Christmas spirit with its 75 outside :/
Movement? She is still moving quite a bit, but I am enjoying it still, it only bothers me when I am trying to sleep. I know that soon she will be so big and crowded that she won't be moving around as much, so I am enjoying the movement while it lasts.
Food cravings? Nothing specific lately. Well, I like chocolate.
Anything make you queasy or sick? No :)
Have you started to show? Definitely
Gender? Girl :)
Labor signs? Not really. Thank goodness. This little baby needs to hang out in the womb a little longer.
Bellybutton in or out? Flatty
Wedding ring on or off? On
Happy or Moody? Both ...
Looking forward to? Supper tonight. Its in the crockpot :)
Love y'all, Mel

No comments:

Post a Comment