Tuesday, December 18, 2012

36 Weeks ... Baby is the size of a bowling ball!

How far along? 36 weeks and 1 day
Total weight gain/loss?
Maternity Clothes? How about I just switch to pajamas from now to the end? OK!
Stretch marks? A few, but not too bad. I keep using the BioOil
Sleep? Its tough. Can't get comfortable. Rolling from one side to the other does make me feel like there is a bowling ball in my stomach.
Best moment of the week? Going to look at Christmas Lights in Boerne with Brandi and Cody on Friday night
Miss anything? Just feeling normal. I just want to sit in a chair and not have back pain.
Movement? I think she has turned. They told me at the Dr. last week that she was head down and good to go. Yesterday, I am pretty sure she did a 180 while I was sitting at my desk looking at my stomach. Weird feeling.
Food cravings? Milk
Anything make you queasy or sick? No :)
Have you started to show? Definitely
Gender? Girl :)
Labor signs? No, I think she is in there for the long haul
Bellybutton in or out? Flatty
Wedding ring on or off? On
Happy or Moody? Both ... good luck.
Looking forward to? Christmas next week! :)
Love y'all, Mel

No comments:

Post a Comment